VECTORDROID FULLY LOADED DOWNLOADS ARE NOW CROSS PLATFORM

kerikhaos
Site Admin

VECTORDROID FULLY LOADED DOWNLOADS ARE NOW CROSS PLATFORM

Post by kerikhaos » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick message that from here on out our kodi fully-loaded downloads will be universal for ALL platforms of the KODI system. Windows, Android, Linux, openelec, Amazon Fire, Raspberry Pi, Ouya, IOS and OSX

Download this from the usual download section but know that the files will work cross platform

Happy downloading

Dbrown96

Re: VECTORDROID FULLY LOADED DOWNLOADS ARE NOW UNIVERSAL

Post by Dbrown96 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:25 am

Do you guys offer our recommend any specific builds that make the interface more user friendly in Kodi? Thanks!

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi Dbrown96,

Welcome to the forum,

We recommend using our GUISETTINGS.xml file along with our latest releases of the kodi package. The latest builds are always the ones to go for. Currently we are getting ready to release our November build.

We always use a modified version of the helix ccm skin which allows us to create kodi in the form we believe is best suitable for easy use.

Sometimes a skin can cause heavy lagging or even crash completely so that's another reason we don't get too fancy with the skins.

Hope this helps

Dbrown96

Post by Dbrown96 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:44 am

Thank you for the help! How do obtain the .xml file and will it be compatible with 15.2 Isenguard? Yes I know what you mean. The skin I really like was Confluence by the Hwy but it seemed to reset itself erasing the settings acting like it was the first installation of Kodi. Also, is there instruction on how to properly install your addon/repo? Do I have to erase everything and have a fresh install of kodi? And finally, will the matricom firmware work for the M8S and if so, how do I get it and install it? Sorry for all the questions. I'm very new to this and all your help is truly greatly appreciated.

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi again,

please head over to this link

viewforum.php?f=5

and select the newest month available for the download. The post will also describe how to install in a fresh version of kodi 15.2 but it must be already upgraded with our backup config file. Its optional to use the xml file afterwards for the official vectordroid interface.

Let me know if you need any further help

thanks

Dbrown96

Post by Dbrown96 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:46 am

When you say it must be upgraded with your backup config file, what do you mean? Do you guys have your own version of Kodi? My box already comes preinstalled with 15.2. Will I need to totally uninstall it? I have 3 different types of boxes. A T8, an M8S, and an EBK. Will this work on all 3? Thanks again and sorry for all the questions. I'm still very new to this. Also have you heard of something called blackbox? Its supposed to be a system similar to yours I'm told where it will download all the new addons and repos. If so, what do you know about it?

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi,

No worries we are here to help. The config file is designed for all cross platforms. Read the tutorial closely in the link in the above post and it will explain how to get your kodi converted to our fully loaded kodi version.

tdcompuservices

Post by tdcompuservices » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:00 pm

[quote="kerikhaos"]Hi Dbrown96,

Welcome to the forum,

We recommend using our GUISETTINGS.xml file along with our latest releases of the kodi package. The latest builds are always the ones to go for. Currently we are getting ready to release our November build.

We always use a modified version of the helix ccm skin which allows us to create kodi in the form we believe is best suitable for easy use.

Sometimes a skin can cause heavy lagging or even crash completely so that's another reason we don't get too fancy with the skins.

Hope this helps[/quote]

First time here,very interesting forum "this what's I am looking for...thanks", by the way where is the link for download M8S (S812) firmware?
Thanks again

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Click link below

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=344

Happy downloading - make sure you extract files to sd card before restoring