VECTORDROID REPO ADDRESS NOW AVAILABLE

kerikhaos
Site Admin

VECTORDROID REPO ADDRESS NOW AVAILABLE

Post by kerikhaos » Sat May 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Vectordroid has released a repo space to house all the well known addons and repos to save users time downloading them from many different places

the repo can be connected via kodi/xbmc file manager - just add this source

http://vectordroid.com/repo

There will be updates brought to the repo on regular intervals so one will ever need to search for addons or repos elsewhere

goldorak

Re: VECTORDROID REPO ADDRESS NOW AVAILABLE

Post by goldorak » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi,

I am using Kodi 15.2 on Android, and don't have any builds. I cannot access my repo or update them anymore. I found a few solution online like to try delete addons.db files but still no luck. I tried manual update but repo are not updated. All addons working fine though..any suggestion?

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Hi,

When you say access your repo you mean a custom repo you created or repos you have setup already stopped working?

It's possible that certain files in your kodi installation have become corrupt therefor causing this behaviour.

Best advise since you no build installed download the rc3 version of kodi 16 and use our latest backup file to restore. You should have all the features working again including self updating addons and repos

Hope this helps

goldorak

Post by goldorak » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:28 am

Yes it is repos already installed in fact. Is there a way you know to avoid re-installing everything?

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:43 am

yes there is a way

you need to go in to your kodi installation folder and need to set the file explorer to view hidden folders. I think in adnroid its somethings like this android main folder - data - org.kodi.xbmc - .kodi (hidden) then the folder you need to copy and save somewhere are - addons, media and userdata (userdata maybe corrupted so be careful of this folder)

Once you save these folders, go to apps and uninstall everything and re -install a fresh kodi. Then go and paste the saved folders back to the directory you copied them form. Say yes to overwrite everything. Re-open kodi again.

If this doesnt work just save your addons folder and recover just this one folder. The rest leave as default.

This should work for you