WELCOME NEW USERS

Introduce yourselves here and detail which entertainment tv boxes you own
kerikhaos
Site Admin

WELCOME NEW USERS

Post by kerikhaos » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:31 am

A warm welcome to you new user. We hope here at vectordroid you will help us develop better versions of the ultimate entertainment system by providing us with productive feedback. In return we can provide for you fully loaded platforms ready programmed for you to use on your android platform.

Im not going to print out 1000 lines of law binding documents as there is only a few things which should be made clear.

1. This is a free site with the sharing of personal configurations and firmware.

2. Posts that result in negative or abusive comments or posts which are not to help the development of this forum will be blocked and the user be more than likely banned.

3. Posting links which originated here on other forums will surely result in a ban (members of this site should respect that what we do here we do out of our own personal time for OUR members only)

4. Treat others with respect and keep posts relative to the KODI / XBMC discussions

5. Have fun :-)

Thanks for joining and we hope to hear some of your constructive opinions very soon

hjpca

Re: WELCOME NEW USERS

Post by hjpca » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello all glad I joined your site, found you from freaktab..I am a member from there also..I own ..mk808...mxq s805....wintel w8...bee link s82..lol ..ect love new toys..

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:02 am

Welcome hjpca,

We are happy to have you in our android community. Enjoy your stay with us and we hope you find the forum useful. Please post with questions or experiences in order to help others get the most out of their systems.

Thanks again for joining and enjoy our material

Regards,

courtney

Post by courtney » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:47 am

im so confused on how to post a new topic on here

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi courtney,

Welcome to to forum.

Please tell me what topic you would like to start so i can direct you to the correct location

R7UST

Post by R7UST » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi All.
found this Forum on google & thought i would join in.
hope i have post in the right section.
Cheers all
R7

stanle_21

Post by stanle_21 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:15 pm

hi my name is stan i have g box midnight and its stuck on the blue light while update please if u could provide some assitance

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi R7UST and stanle_21

welcome to the forum and hope you find something here to better your android tv box experience

stan, what version of the mx box have you got HD18??

thanks

duggan

Post by duggan » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:58 pm

IM QUITE NEW TO THIS, I HAVE A COUPLE OF ANDROID BOXES ONE OF WICH I GOT FROM A FRIEND BUT IT WONT BOOT UP IVE TRIED FACTORY RESET IT JUST GOES BACK TO BLACK SCREEN IVE LOOKED FOR FIRMWARE TO NO AVAILE SHOULD I JUST BIN THIS THE BOX IS A U20 QUA-DCORE 4.4.2 ANDROID TV BOX

kerikhaos
Site Admin

Post by kerikhaos » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi Duggan

Definitely dont throw anything away. Unless its proven physically damaged or hard bricked their is always hope.

Please remove screws in the underside of the box and remove the panel the reveal the motherboard you are using. This will help us determine which board you have and which firmware to try to use for recovery.

Thanks for your post